Monday, January 30, 2012

Blue or Damask? That is the question ...



Last week we had the chance to once again see our beautiful baby, and from the looks of things, I'm going to be one busy momma! The baby was moving around so much in there, that the ultrasound tech actually had a hard time getting pictures at points!

I was hoping for creative pictures of my tummy to post this week, for the ultimate reveal ... but with the Last Run premiere coming up (if you don't have you tickets yet, get them NOW! www.lastrunthemovie.com) and a super crazy weekend, we just didn't have time. So I thought I'd post a video of how I told my dad.

Disclaimer: This video is NOT a High Rise Studio production - haha. I just wanted to clarify, as the quality  is 100% sub par :)









Needless to say ... it looks like there will be lots of blue in our future!

We're especially excited, as the Cyr family hasn't had a boy in the family for almost 15 years!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely freaking out at the moment, as I have absolutely NO idea what to do with boys, but I know I'll figure it out as I go!

What was some of the best advice you received/can give about having a boy??

8 comments:

  1. hmmmm advice. Well I'd say watch him closely, and write down every funny little event he creates. It'll be fun to compare down the road. Sometimes I dont think to write things down, and I forget them later...but I know they were super funny! Keep a baby journal or something. I had no idea what to do with a boy either...but hey I also had next to no idea what to do with a girl either. We're all new.

    - amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, Amber. I'm going to definitely start a book for him. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hey Jac, its Sarah (williams) Congrats on the news of your baby boy!! Oh my, boys are so much fun it's unbelievable!! You can be rough with them and yet they can be so gentle! He will melt your heart in ways you never thought possible! My son tells me im the most beautiful girl in the whole entire world!!
    I def say go for the damask!! Have fun decorating and picking a name!
    AS you know I have 4 sisters and only 1 brother so i felt quite lost having a boy too, don't worry your hubby will teach you all you need to know ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! That is too cute about your son! I'm so excited to meet the little man.

      Delete
  3. >.< so much fun!!! I am so excited for you hun! I can just imagine you with a little boy with golden hair. Matt must be over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronika, Matt is super excited! We both are!

      Delete
  4. That kid has a really high bellybutton - just sayin'
    xo J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's his heart, silly! Not his belly button haha

      Delete