Friday, March 16, 2012

25 weeks in Mexico

Two weeks ago, Matt and I had the great opportunity to travel to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, to relax in the sand and sun, and marvel in the fact that we were on our Babymoon - celebrating one of the last vacations we will have kid-less.

Although we don't have many pictures from our trip (we misplaced our camera charger), we were able to get some pictures done by a friend at the resort to document our time together, as well as my pregnancy.

Seeing that I haven't posted belly pics in quite some time, I thought some of you might enjoy these. Although I am currently 27 weeks (and bigger now than I was two weeks ago), this is me at 25 weeks.

Let me know what you think!
















2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for sharing Jac! Priceless pictures and keepsakes for sure. The resort bracelets almost look like the hospital ones you will have ever so shortly. Thanks again for sharing <3
    - Melissa Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That honestly brought me to tears. Creating a little one is such an incredible experience... wow. Beautiful. Matt's face... sigh... a daddy in love already. You are both blessed!!! HUGE!!! Congratulations!!!I pray for an incredible last few weeks and birth.

    ReplyDelete