Sunday, August 8, 2010

Starting Fresh - Again

So as many of you know, I had started a blog called My Life as a Wife. I decided to switch it up a bit, because I felt it was a bit too centralized (and the website I was using was tres confusing!)

So here I am. Back on Blogger. Still talking about my life as a new wife, but as well as other thoughts and ideas that come up throughout life that I may feel might help you!

If you want to see some of my old posts to find out where I started, check out http://lifeasawife.weebly.com  I'm excited about using blogger because now people can actually comment! I love to hear feedback. Actually, I kind of thrive on it. So please post away!

That is it for this present moment. But I PROMISE there will be more to come.

1 comment:

  1. being a wife is great eh!!? :D all goes by so fast,too fast!! when will babies come!! ;) haha jk

    congrats on the marriage,hope all is wel!!

    ReplyDelete