Tuesday, October 18, 2011

#25 Done! Cirque de Soleil


On October 7th, with the help of some very good friends, I was able to complete #25 on my list: See a Cirque de Soleil Performance. 


Ninamusdunkton
This was my first time ever seeing Cirque de Soleil, and although I know many people who have been and heard many stories, nothing prepared me for the show that they put on.

We watched the show TOTEM, which is a "fascinating journey into the evolution of mankind", and man was it ever fascinating! The acrobatics and flexibility of these performers was unreal. Most of the night consisted of the six of us sitting there with our jaws to floor, watching the performances in complete awe.

Unfortunately we weren't able to take any pictures inside of the performance, due to copyright, but here are some pics from the Cirque de Soleil website (www.cirquedesoleil.com) to give you an idea of what we experienced.



No comments:

Post a Comment