Thursday, October 6, 2011

Like a Kid at Christmas - # 11 done!

# 11. Make Damask Pillow Covers


 I was seriously just like a kid at Christmas when I finished these pillow covers. Seriously, one of the most exciting moments of my week!

They were so easy to make and came out fabulously! I'll admit, it took me a little while to figure out my ancient sewing machine, but once I got it all done, it was so easy!

I started with two pillow covers from Ikea and purchased the damask fabric from Fabricland in Kitchener. A big thanks goes out to The Crafty Gemini on YouTube for the super easy envelope pillow pattern.

Here's what I started with:



Black & White Damask fabric for two sets of pillows. 

White & Black Damask for the second sets of pillows I plan to make. 
The backing of the two pillows is black suede.

Then Ta-da!! My new designer pillows!

Another one crossed off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment